Due to an increased demand we currently have a number of exciting opportunities for individuals looking to join our friendly and established company as Production Operatives. Positions available are:
- Day Shift position – 07.00-15.30, Monday to Friday; or 06:00-16:30 Monday to Friday
- Evening Shift position – 16.00-12.30, Monday to Friday
- Night Shift position – 22.30-07.00 Sunday to Friday
N&C Glass is part of the Nicholls & Clarke Group, which was founded in 1875. We specialise in the processing and distribution of glass and have been supplying quality products to the glass industry for over a century. Based in Segensworth within easy reach of Southampton and Portsmouth.
Offering full training, a friendly working environment, a competitive rate of pay, and a secure position within an established company.
- Company pension
- Very competitive salary of £10.00-£13.00 per hour + shift bonus
- £1000 Bonus paid on completion of 1st year employment
- 40 and 50 hour contracts available
- 23 Days Paid Holidays (increasing to 24 after 5 years) + Bank Holidays
We are looking to recruit Production Operatives who ideally have a few years of working experience to join our busy manufacturing facility on either day shifts, evening shifts or night shifts.
You will be working within a small team making domestic sealed units on a state of the art semi-automated production line. Our high volume production facility holds various machines to aid your work.
Whilst experience in glass is advantageous, and eagerness to learn and work hard is the most important aspect, as full training will be provided.
Requirements for the Production Operatives:
- No previous experience is necessary, but desirable, although a good checkable working history is essential
- You should have a basic understanding of the importance of Health & Safety
- Ability to work unsupervised, or as part of a team
- An understanding of targets and the drive to better them
- An excellent timekeeper and team player
- Flexibility and adaptability – able to work in a fast production/manufacturing environment
- A willingness to be trained on various machines
- An eye for quality, without compromising on production targets
- Ability to organise and complete paperwork
- Good housekeeping skills with an understanding that “extra” may be asked in busy periods
- Able to uphold the companies polices and principles.
Engineering & ManufacturingWorkshop Fitter Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Location: Shropham, Norfolk Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm Salary: £Competitive Salary Based on Experience Benefits:...
Salary£20000 - £25000
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
Engineering & ManufacturingServe Talent have partnered with a successful Oil & Gas centric manufacturing business to recruit a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer for their manufacturing facility based...
Salary£23000 - £25000